Make EPS file in Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator is by far the most widely used program to create eps files. We also use this program. In addition to new files, Illustrator also allows you to edit existing EPS files.
In a nutshell, it works like this:
- Open the logo / image in Illustrator.
- Trace the image by hand. This involves tracing each shape in the image and filling it with a color.
- Save the file as .eps.
Make EPS file in Photoshop
Although it is possible, we do not recommend creating an EPS in Photoshop. This software is developed to edit photos and images in. Additional vector features have been added over the years. Nonetheless, we believe you are better off using Illustrator to create a good EPS.
Have an EPS file created for a fixed price
Make EPS file online
In the past, free conversion to an EPS file was possible through online converters. Unfortunately, all these parties have introduced a “pricing” model. So creating a free EPS file online is no longer possible.
- Often the results are disappointing. As you can see with the logo above, the lines are not neat. The little man and the text is angular. There is even a letter missing.
- You need to create an account.
- You have to take out a paid monthly subscription.
The above example was created by our specialists. As you can see, the lines are clean. The male and text is sharp and complete. This is the difference between automatically converting (Vector Magic) and manually tracing (ViaVector).
- Your EPS is created by professionals. So always a good result.
- You don’t have to fiddle with it yourself.
- Ready within 24 hours.
- Need a little adjustment? Like changing a color or removing text? Just indicate it, we’ll do this for you for free.
- Easy ordering & payment through the site.
- Our price is higher than online converters (our prices).