Enlarge logo without loss of quality
Your logo becomes blocky when enlarged. How can you enlarge a logo without loss of quality? In this article you can read the answer.
The best way to enlarge your logo without loss of sharpness is to convert it to a vector file.
Enlarge logo yourself
To enlarge your logo it is best to use Adobe Illustrator. Buy the program and open the logo. Pull your logo over by hand. This means that you trace every shape in the logo and fill it with a color. Watch the animation below for a simple explanation.
- The result is excellent (we also use Illustrator).
- You can customize the logo.
- You can save the logo in the three most common vector file formats: AI, EPS and PDF.
- It takes (a lot of) time to draw a logo.
- You first have to learn to work with Illustrator.
- Adobe Illustrator costs money.
Logo enlargement for a fixed price
Don’t have time to enlarge your logo yourself without losing focus? Then let a specialist, such as ViaVector, do it for you. Click here for more information.
Enlarge logo in Photoshop
Magnifying a logo without loss of quality in Photoshop is not possible. For this you really need Adobe Illustrator. This is because Photoshop is a pixel based program. Illustrator is a vector based program.
For logos we have a fixed price. Click here for more info.